Friday 29 January 2016

My Top 3 Hair Masques

Growing long, healthy hair has always been a huge struggle for me. Because my hair is so naturally curly I'm constantly heat styling it and I always feel like I'm doing so much damage so I regularly turn to hair masques to give my hair that extra TLC it really needs to stay healthy despite so much styling and processing. So here are my three favorite products that have really helped transform my hair.



Beyond the Zone Last Call Hair Masque for Battered and Abused Hair


After my DIY dye disaster my hair was toast, I had processed the hell out of it and I was scared it was never going to be healthy again…but then I found this. The name says it all; when nothing else has
helped and your hair is just completely fried this is the “last call” to get it healthy again. After one
treatment I noticed an unbelievable difference in my hair. Frizz is smoothed, the dry brittle feeling is
gone and my hair actually feels like HAIR again. This product seriously rejuvenated my hair after I had sucked the life out of it and now I use it about every two weeks or whenever my hair needs a little pick-me-up! Added Bonus: it smells like grape candy!

Ion Solutions Reconstructor Repair


This product is much more of a protein treatment, meaning there are some pros and cons. If your hair
doesn’t NEED the extra protein, it can actually make it feel drier. But I have thin AND fine hair that is also relentlessly heat styled and over-processed, so it really works wonders for me. I typically use it after I dye my hair and it feels as though it balances out any of the damage you do through heat and chemical treatments.

Biotera Ultra Moisturizing Conditioner


This one is more of your standard deep conditioners but I decided to try it after using the Biotera Long and Healthy Shampoo with wonderful results, prior to that I actually hadn’t tried any products from this line before.  (FYI there is a Long and Healthy Masque as well) I like to always have kind of a go-to product that I know will get the job done; having such fine hair it’s difficult for me to find conditioning products that don’t also weigh my hair down so I find this conditioner to be a great overall detangler and moisturizer.

All of these products are salon brands but they can also be found at Sally Beauty Supply in the small, sample size packages (pictured) and all of the ones are mentioned are under $3 so you can try them all out and see which ones you like!

What are your go-to hair care secret weapons?

xox oxo

2 comments:

  1. Great hair mask, I want to try at least one of them. Great post! would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? If you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back as soon as possible.xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hair mask, I want to try at least one of them. Great post! would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? If you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back as soon as possible.xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete