Tuesday 26 January 2016

Books To Read in 2016

Now that I am finished school forever (yay!) I have recently been able to re-discover my love for reading that I lost in university. I got so sick and tired of reading only because I had to, not because I wanted to and now that I have time I'm finally able to read for pleasure once again and it is awesome! So I put together a short list for you guys of some books that I'm super excited to read in 2016.



Fiction: The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins


Adultery, murder, betrayal, obsession; the perfect psychological thriller for men or women. Now this isn't typically a genre I would normally read, but the story sounds so intriguing I don't think anyone could put this down!

Non-Fiction: Binge by Tyler Oakley 


As one of YouTube's biggest personalities, Tyler Oakley has not only made a name for himself as a hilarious pop culture commentator, but as a voice for LGBT youth. I'm sure his book will have us all laughing 'till we're crying and I don't know about you guys but I always love to see online celebrities branching out into other ventures like this!

Guide: Celebrate by Lauren Conrad




The third instalment of Lauren Conrad's "guide" books, after "Style" and "Beauty" comes "Celebrate." It is essentially a how-to guide for entertaining and throwing a fantastic, yet budget-friendly party for any occasion. I absolutely love her taste in just about anything she does. Everything is simple, chic and timeless, just like her. I will be sure to scoop this up when it is released in March!

What are you guys reading??

xox oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment