Monday 25 January 2016

MIRACLE MOISTURIZER

Hey guys! Now I know for myself, living in a super dry, cold climate skincare can become such a problem during the winter months. If your face isn't getting chapped from the freezing wind then its dry, itchy and flaky all over your body. I know, gross… And every lotion you find claims to completely moisturize and revive your skin, leaving it soft and healed. But how many of them actually deliver on this promise? Well guys you can stop the search, because this lotion is the one and only I've ever come across that actually works to not only moisturize but it can cure just about any skin ailment out there. It is called George's Special Dry Skin Cream (after the pharmacist that developed it) and it can help heal sunburns, cradle cap on babies, and even more serious skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.



With it's super short ingredient list it contains no irritants, it is fragrance free and hypoallergenic. Its also not tested on animals and super affordable (about $6 for the 90g bottle pictured above). I give this to all my friends, even when they just want a quick hand cream and everyone gets hooked because it just works SO well, trust me there is no other product that compares to this formula and I would recommend it to anyone.

You can find it in most pharmacies and even some grocery stores. But you can also check out their website for other products, how it works and where to buy it.

Just give it a try and see what a difference it can make for your skin. Happy Moisturizing!

xox oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment